Choose the perfect plan
The plans can change based on the new features implemented or added for different customers.
Frequently asked questions
Lite Dispatch is a dispatching mobile jobs software comprising a back-end solution (https://www.litedispatch.com) and mobile apps – Lite Dispatch (for now only on Google Play).
- go to https://litedispatch.com and register the admin user by providing an email address and the password
- once the email is received press on the link in the body of the email and validate the new account
- in the main screen select Account->Organization Settings and set up all the fields for the organization
- as a free account, there are a few restrictions:
- you can have only one login account (admin account)
- you can add maximum 2 mobile users
- each day you can schedule maximum 10 jobs/mobile user
- add one mobile user account (the one who gets the jobs in the field)
- go to Users->Management and press Add button. Fill the fields and write down the email address and the password of the mobile user you added. Those have to be the same as used on the mobile app in the Settings section.
- the mobile user has to install the app from Play Store / or Apple Store
- after installation the mobile user has to fill in the Settings (user email and password) and press the Confirm user button. After a while, if there is communication between the back-end and mobile app, the section Confirmed in the Settings in mobile app will show a check mark
- the web user can start scheduling jobs on the back-end
- the mobile user will receive the jobs scheduled for the current day instantaneously
- for the mobile app usage please visit the FAQ
The mobile app is free, the access to the web application is free for a limited number of user and jobs. See the price list above.
The whole idea is to create a generic dispatch application in order to cover many industries. We found the web solutions were lacking the option to collect many types of data available for a mobile device (phone/tablet) and the data analysis and dispatch automation was missing for existent dispatch solutions.
The web application and mobile app are designed to dispatch jobs/tasks and in the same time to collect time, location and status of the workforce. The application is designed to chart and analyze the data collected from mobile users and offer efficient solution for day-by-day use.
White label solutions are available for an extra cost as well as the integration with third-party services already present in company’s software (CRM, accounting).
Posts about Lite Dispatch
A high level view about the software and the decisions about software development for Lite Dispatch.