- the volume unit used – liters/gallons
- the distance unit used – kms/miles
- the Gmail account used to back-up the existent fuel records
- the tank capacity
The fuel capacity prevents the user to manually enter abnormal values for a refuel operation.
A partial refill means your fuel tank is not full.
The GPS location is one of the elements required for the application. It cannot be enabled automatically. After the application is used the user can switch it off in order to preserve battery life.
The Gmail account is used to email the back-up data. If the user chooses not to email the back-up records the location of the back-up is indicated to the user.
Just press the “+” button in the main page and fill each row of the form. If the values are not correct or filled the refueling data is not saved.
fill in the empty fields
- Choose the period for back-up data
- Choose if the records are deleted from local storage
- Choose if the back-up data is emailed or not
The location of the back-up is displayed in a dialog box after the operation is executed
Only the last record can be deleted (PRO version)
Check the email checkbox in the Export screen
Fuel consumption and gas expenses (weekly/monthly)
Gas expenses (weekly/monthly)