In Car Maintenance, the money/expense management was a little bit more than a simple expenses/incomes transaction based implementation, so our improvements were:
- categories for expenses
- support for multiple currencies
- photo receipt with improvements for the size of the image stored, in order to reduce storage for pictures
- reports and charts based on periods and categories for expenses
- easy implementation for recurring expenses
- backup/restore on Google drive
What was missing, we thought, from many apps on the market is the notification/reminder feature which applies for future expenses. The situation arises when the user receives an invoice/expense/income with a due date and wants to be notified before.
Expenses are usually fed by a stream of revenues/incomes which were also added to our app, and received the full treatment – management, charts, reports.
The application is supporting payment accounts (with currency) with notifications for due dates.
Another feature we wanted to include was support for a by-product of the expense – warranty.
So here are all features of T47 expenses:
- expenses, recurring expenses, future expenses with notification
- incomes, recurring incomes, incomes with notifications
- payment accounts, accounts with notifications for due payment date
- warranties, linked to expenses
- categories for expenses, incomes, warranties
- multiple currencies support
- support for photo receipts, photo cheques, photo for warranties (bar codes, dates, etc…)
- reports and charts for expenses, incomes, accounts
- backup/restore on Google drive (PRO version)
- reports, charts for expenses, incomes, warranties
- reports in HTML format emailed for further handling